Terrys Chocolate Orange anyone? "Bluey" FINISHED

Anyone used Argos in Bristol for resprays? they any good?

Used them many time, and always made up with the results, but go and visit them. . . . its worth it just to look around and the frames Gary and Mark get in from all over Britain are wide rangeing and diverse to say the least,

both my Oranges in my gallery have been to Argos,

Paints Not a cheap option. . . but worth it's never the less

Why not white? I was going to do Blue Highlights such as the headset/bolts etc. I thought white with blue would work quite well.

No reason - I was tempted to do the same ;) But I would say that getting it resprayed opens up quite a lot of potential so maybe worth considering something a little different/unique?

White with blue highlight will be quite striking - I'm going for Orange with blue high light!

A little progress...

had the wet n dry out and then some Autosol....
main.php

main.php

Things have scrubbed up well! :D :D

Was wondering about having the spider re-anodised blue, Has anyone had parts re-anodised before? Does it work?

I used 240 grit to get through the anodising, then 400grit wet n dry, then 800 then 1200 and finally 2500 grit wet n dry. Then cleaned off, then just autosol on a rag and we ended up with the above, and arms like Popeye ;)

Actually I was surprised how quickly they came up looking so good, about 2 hours a crank. (by hand)

The canti's were pretty reasonable to start with so just lightly over with the 2500 grit and autosol again.

Cranks look amazing!

The only thing is it does soften the edges slightly, but I actually think they look better without the really hard machined edges. I'm sure others would disagree, but I'm very pleased with them.

Back