Newmillerdam 10th NOV 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've primed the wife that I may be bringing us all back from Arran on the Sat and then dissapearing off on my bike on the Sunday, I've got no bruises or broken bones so it went well, I'll keep an eye on what day is settled upon to the convenience of the most , if it's saturday I won't be there , if it's Sunday I will .
Matthew

I did a recce of the route yesterday, just a few places where the mud is quite bad but nothing that will cause any problems, I have decided to add something quite interesting into the ride at the begining :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• 2012-10-21 14.58.26 [800x600].jpg
    2012-10-21 14.58.26 [800x600].jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 487
Sounds, great am really looking forward to this. If it's the Saturday I'll definatley be there, wouldn't be able to get there in time for a 10.30 start though if it was put back to a Sunday.

Keep it the Saturday as I'm sure Lincs have their Annual Remembrance Binbrook ride on Remembrance day which would be 11th Nov this year.

FluffyChicken":1ssss3s5 said:
Keep it the Saturday as I'm sure Lincs have their Annual Remembrance Binbrook ride on Remembrance day which would be 11th Nov this year.

Thanks for reminding me FC, I hadn't realised that it was Remembrance Sunday the week after, in that case I definitley wouldn't be able to make a Sunday ride.

At this stage, i reckon keeping the date as the saturday is prudent. on grounds that two can and two can't, and vise versa(bear with me). transport will be better and more frequent on sat too.

this doesn't have to be nailed on yet. ;)

will update as required.

I'm in. I'm good for Saturday or Sunday. I work in Wakefield so I'm used to the drive over there. Would love to get a ride in around that neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back