1998 Marin Team down hill factory bike extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence intended in the slightest Charlieboy, just light hearted banter I assure you buddy. Humour is so difficult to convey in plain text! I appreciate the reasons for the pre/post 97 divide, but in the long term I would suggest this needs to be reviewed to maintain the longevity and broad community that the forum enjoys.

Whichever forum this bike belongs in its undoubtedly a quality example, and a steal at that price! Just don't leave it unlocked when taking it to the shops :LOL:

We_are_Stevo":2gt1wsgh said:
Charlieboy28":2gt1wsgh said:
retrocomeback":2gt1wsgh said:
mrpedigree":2gt1wsgh said:
retrocomeback":2gt1wsgh said:
Just had a thought, as a 1998 bike this would have been available to purchase and ride from around September 1997. Which section does it belong in again? :?
Just spoke to my kid brother and he recons that both his B17 and my Team DH was being advertized in 1997 ,he said in December 1997 was the Christmas he bought his .

That's about right, sadly the pre/post 97 Police are on your case now! ;)

get a life, The i can read police perhaps .

you see the Op is more likely to get the response he requires by posting his question in the correct forum is all, I was trying to be helpful.

but then rules are for fools , lets make it a free for all and post what ever where ever :roll:

One of my favourite arguements...

...if a bike was first available for a quarter of 1997 then it's eligible for the --> 1997 forum.

The clue is in the title ;)

so its official then, we can post 1998 catalogue bikes in the 1997 section can we?. and if there was little to no variation from the 1997 to the 1999 models thats ok too, and while we are at it we can now post for sale items in this section right.

thats fine by me then

;)

i just hope the mods wont go inconsistantly applying the forum rules and upsetting people :p

but seriously i couldnt give a toss, now i know i can post 1998 bikes in the 1997 and before section im happy

retrocomeback":1rayu5g5 said:
No offence intended in the slightest Charlieboy, just light hearted banter I assure you buddy. Humour is so difficult to convey in plain text! I appreciate the reasons for the pre/post 97 divide, but in the long term I would suggest this needs to be reviewed to maintain the longevity and broad community that the forum enjoys.

if i had a sausage for each time this conversation came up i would have a whole lot of sausages.

I have made the same point myself based on concern that the success of the site would be undermined by the restrictions it places upon itself , Time has shown I worry needlessly.

There are a wholeload of fellas in the 1998 section who would possibley know more about this bike than here is all

retrocomeback":16xd1sah said:
No offence intended in the slightest , just light hearted banter I assure you buddy. Humour is so difficult to convey in plain text! I appreciate the reasons for the pre/post 97 divide, but in the long term I would suggest this needs to be reviewed to maintain the longevity and broad community that the forum enjoys.

Whichever forum this bike belongs in its undoubtedly a quality example, and a steal at that price! Just don't leave it unlocked when taking it to the shops :LOL:
Thanks mate ,Some people get sand in their vaginas over the least dependency with the law, god help you if Charlieboy sees you driving with no seat-belt on :LOL:

For me 1997-8 what the difference !? hence why i posted it here ,and i did think i would get a better response tho,aren't there any info or marin catalogue scans of this bike ??
I know its rare ,i the only one i see was the one i had in the 1990s ,but come on ,surely there is some info some where ?

mrpedigree":2d1ianq7 said:
retrocomeback":2d1ianq7 said:
No offence intended in the slightest , just light hearted banter I assure you buddy. Humour is so difficult to convey in plain text! I appreciate the reasons for the pre/post 97 divide, but in the long term I would suggest this needs to be reviewed to maintain the longevity and broad community that the forum enjoys.

Thanks mate ,Some people get sand in their vaginas over the least dependency with the law, god help you if Charlieboy sees you driving with no seat-belt on :LOL:

If i saw you driving without a seatbelt i would think you was a total twat.
however even with a seatbelt the same conclusion in your case, would most likely be reached .
funny it appears i have reached the same conclusion again for you being unable to read and posting in the wrong forum.

Charlieboy do yourself a favor and wind your neck in mate ,i think you need to take yourself of this thread mate ,your starting to make yourself look a sap .
Do me a favor to ,If you got nothing positive to say about the bike or what i am looking for then please take yourself off my thread please pal ;)

Can a mod please tidy the thread up from all the unrelated posts ?

Mr pedigree, you know i was going to leave it there,

your pm confirms what i thought

"Anytime you wanna call me a twat to my face instead of online i am in Birmingham most weeks ,or you can come to one of my fights or boxing gym if you like ?,have you got a number ?? u can have mine and lets meet and let me give you the reality check i this is due to a big mouth internet toughie like you Wink"

Dont ever ever try to threaten me

you are a twat

God what a proper squealer you are ,do you know how wet you look ? :LOL:
I sent you that PM to avoid doing on the open forum like you are now with name calling ,you seem good at this ,coming on a thread with nothing positive to say or add,then take over the thread with name calling like a proper sap, :roll:
No one on the thread called anyone anything just had a joke with ya ,yet you was the one that started calling names like a little girl .

Now please go away ,theres a good lad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back