FS: Not so retro Specialized 415

russ77

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Specialized 415 steel BMX complete and, as far I know, original. Not sure of year, but I'd say it dates from around 2000. I bought this from eBay seven or eight years ago thinking it would be a bit of fun. A couple of weeks later someone knocked me off my motorcycle and I've barely ridden it since.

Specification:
Oversize steel frame. Measures 11" from bottom bracket to top of seatpost clamp, 20" top tube. Lacquer peeling off some of the decals. Would look good after a polish and wax.
Specialized saddle
Tektro U brakes and levers, Gyro for rear
Cast steel cranks, alloy pedals
Alloy Alexrims rims on no name alloy hubs, Specialized Assfault 20x2.0 tyres, pegs on front and rear left hand side
Little spots of surface corrosion where it was left outside for a few days a couple of years back. See the photos. Nothing life-threatening though

£60 collected from my place in Berkshire or at a pinch I could get it on the train in the morning and meet you in London at some point.

Lots more photos here: http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/tbjj1977/Bikes/Specialized 415/
DSC_4861.jpg

Hi I will take this off your hands, can you mail me at Mathew.simsATbtinternetDOTcom to discuss collection etc.

Thanks Mat

New lower price bump! It must be worth this just for the wheels! I need the room as there's furniture needs putting away for the winter and I can't get to the Christmas decorations. An early gift for someone or for yourself perhaps? Help me out!

Really sorry, dude. I've nowhere near to get a box for it. I'd much prefer someone to collect it but as a last resort I guess I could find an accommodating shop somewhere. Then I've got to find the time to get it packaged up and sent.

Back