My Trade . KLEIN Adroit MC2 Nightstorm is finally at home

sinnerman":qo3bx5ay said:
Why will you NEVER ride it....?

never is not correct . sure i will try a street ride once the weather is fine .

but iam not the regular bike rider then you guys here . i got a damaged feet, so every risk coud be my last ride . hope you understand now why iam a bit shy to ride the bikes for what they are made.

but even if i coud , i woud never take this grail into the dirt . there are not many out there so you have to take care of them !

greets florian

Thanks bro ,

more pics will be taken once the sun is back in bavaria

cheers florian

a63.jpg

audi-allroad":m36il6fm said:
hello martin , this is the complete setup how i bought it .

i dont know , but i like the look .

cheers florian

That's interesting. It must have a modified BB as M950 didn't come out until 97 and that frame is clearly an early 95. There was a company that sold BB that allowed you to use the normal BB shell and run M950 cranks on the special spindle.

I'm working on getting a special Storm of my own... stay tuned =)

Cool.

Florian is it possible to get a pic of all your bikes together because i have now lost count on the amount of NOS you have.

what you need now is the same bike but in gator. I think i seen one on here but i was not sure who's it was.

thanks andy

PS I am sure i made a vow never to look at your topics ever again

mkozaczek":298me4qe said:
audi-allroad":298me4qe said:
hello martin , this is the complete setup how i bought it .

i dont know , but i like the look .

cheers florian

That's interesting. It must have a modified BB as M950 didn't come out until 97 and that frame is clearly an early 95. There was a company that sold BB that allowed you to use the normal BB shell and run M950 cranks on the special spindle.

I'm working on getting a special Storm of my own... stay tuned =)

Cool.

hey martin , please let me see your stormy project .

the adroit nightstorm frame is from 1994 . number 72 . painter jim .

maybe the first owner built it up later . the 950 setup looks really nice so i think i let it be .

cheers florian

Back