1980's Falcon Harrier Refurb: Need Help With Graphics!!

ReanimatedNerd

Retro Newbie
Hi all, you might remember a while back I posted asking if I could fit 26" wheels on a 24" wheeled bike, well thank you for the help but I decided to bite the bullet and just fit it with 24" wheels and sell it on.

Anyways, finally finished the paint job on the frame, still have a few components to paint but thought I'd post a few pics and see what you guys think.

Here's what it originally looked like:

005.jpg

tumblrm816f9qwwo1rcf11p.jpg

tumblrm816f9qwwo1rcf11p.jpg

And here's what it looks like now:

007unr.jpg

Larger image: http://imageshack.us/a/img442/3735/008wbo.jpg

011lrq.jpg

Larger image: http://imageshack.us/a/img715/3351/011pkj.jpg

It's my first attempt at a refurb and I've made a few mistakes with the paint job but overall it looks pretty good and I've learned a lot. Hopefully my next refurb will go a little smoother!
(The handlebar stem was seized and had to be dissolved out with caustic soda) :x

Anyways, I'll upload more pics when the components are painted and fitted, also wanna make some decals for it.

So what do you guys think? :D

Small update, I've 'flop 'n' chopped" the handlebars, sprayed a few components black and put a half decent seat on.

She's starting to look like a nice little retro commuter now! (Although purists are gonna hate it, I'm really happy with how it's turning out)

010xdj.jpg

Apologies for the crappy picture quality, my phone sucks at low-light pics :)

Another update, added a riser stem and connected the brakes/gears, changed the rear derailleur, added a chain, sprayed the handlebars black and adjusted for size.

I think she's looking pretty good!

006tzc.jpg

007fin.jpg

008ql.jpg

Still need to get/fit bar tape for comfort, also need to make some decals.

I have a picture of the front logo, but can't find a file for the downtube "Falcon" logo anywhere.

Don't suppose anyone out there would have an image file of the logo? :D

Could REALLY use some help on this one... :)

Edit: This logo, ideally in black:

falconbmx.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Falcon

Try Nick at lloyds. You will find him on google. If he aint got it he can make it. Supplies most of the pro paint shops
Regards
Peter

Awesome, they've got exactly what I need and the prices are reasonable too! Thank you very much :)

Just gotta wait for payday now...

Back