Mavic CXP11 wheels with CODA 500 hubs SOLD

Axeman1977

Old School Hero
Front and Rear Mavic CXP11 rims with Cannondale (Sachs) hubs, Shimano freehub. No tyres or cassette

6b147c2a31119c406113b58a5f38d30b.jpg

Front wheel is fine and has recently been trued, very little rim wear and hub seems to run fine.

Rear wheel isn't so good, is out of true and would require some work to put right. The shop I took it to advised it was too much work for them to true and it would be easier to put a new rim on, however the Hub is fine and can be used. Again the rim wear is minimal and I would suspect not beyond the wit of man to put straight if you want to put the effort in.

I was going to use these as a winter set but due to the repair issues am willing to let them go.

As such I will sell for £25 + postage costs.

Will post pictures later though they can be seen in my Cannondale R500 thread on the link in the initial pictures.

How out of true are we talking, exactly? Can you tell me in millimeters how big the wobbles are?

Honestly, I'm not sure it's probably somewhere around 3-4mm, I have not measured exactly. The other issue is there probably is a slight flatspot due to the wobble. Not doing the best salesman job here but better to be honest.

As I said in the first post, the hub is fine, other than the bend in the rim the rim itself is in good condition with not much rim wear.

Again the front is in great condition and is running true.

Back