Raleigh Banana Bike

Aztec Control blocks would be worth a try, but good brakes are a world away! Drilling out isn't as bad as it sounds, and the earlier Team Cadet (Panasonic colours) I am sure had a/k brakes so it is not as sacriligious as it sounds either. But do see your point, seems a bit brutal!

kipperthedog":3hs14yhu said:
Aztec Control blocks would be worth a try, but good brakes are a world away! Drilling out isn't as bad as it sounds, and the earlier Team Cadet (Panasonic colours) I am sure had a/k brakes so it is not as sacriligious as it sounds either. But do see your point, seems a bit brutal!

Hi ,lol i do thank you for your help ,but i felt bad enough when the only way to use the bike was to have a new set of gears on the old girl but that turned out brilliant ,but drilling her i dont think i can have her drilled,the brakes that are on are the original and they work ok but just a little more stopping power would be nice ,so i am going to try the "]Aztec Control blocks like you say and just see if they are good enough ,my very best wishes to you ,and your bike is beginning to look a treat ,good work indeed,Brian

New Cree Q5 LED bike cycle zoomable twin front torch head li

Hi just a quick vid showing my new twin cycle lights
Cree Q5 LED bike cycle zoomable twin front torch head
i have yet to try them but they come with a good read up ,so i hope they are ok best wishes Brian.
:D :D

http://youtu.be/ocm5gGZIJ14

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

my baby might not be in perfect nick but rides beautifully

Steptoe":2rgm6otw said:
IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

my baby might not be in perfect nick but rides beautifully
Well she shure looks good to me,how long have you had her ,and is she reliable,because i cant fault mine ,im thinking of joining a cycling club when i can peddle a little better ,nice to hear from you ,very best wishes Brian.

Steptoe":z8le9gwh said:
Yes absolutely faultless had for 2 months now and done about 400 miles on her loving it!

Hi nice to hear about the RALEIGH Banana doing so well ,it seems there are a growing number who own and use this amazing bike and as you say its so :D :D :D hard to fault it ,i wish you all the best my friend Brian.

There are NOS Santini Raleigh Banana jerseys on ebay for £50! Amazing!

Just search Raleigh Banana if you are feeling rich or curious......I was the latter ....

kipperthedog":1wp7ctwm said:
There are NOS Santini Raleigh Banana jerseys on ebay for £50! Amazing!

Just search Raleigh Banana if you are feeling rich or curious......I was the latter ....
Hi and yes i have seen them and they look brilliant ,i am trying to get my brother to buy me one now ,for xmas lol but thanks for info ,best wishes Brian.

Back