Cannondale Raven 4000SL

:cry: :cry: :cry:
mines in pieces so i cant put a pic up of mine
I think the left looks more at place on the newer raven.
but hey with your deal mate your getting best of both worlds, lefty and fatty

This is a steal and whoever gets it wont be dissappointed in anyway. I was very nearly tempted to get it myself tbh so i had a fatty one and a lefty one but i thought that was just being greedy

You'll have another holiday next year but doubt you'll get another Raven in that condition. :LOL:

That is true!The holiday is booked 2 weeks in Brittany and then 3 nights in Paris but wanted to take my daughters to Disneyland, so it kills me to sell it but if it meant the girls were happy I would sell every bike I own.
I do have an old saracen full susser and marin nail trail I could sell to put towards it instead

just got back from disney paris mate, we took our little girl. Absolutely loved it.
Heard stories that the employees as well as the non english tourists there were very arogant etc. Total poop. They couldnt of been better, i went to the florida one as a kid so wasnt expecting the same kinda experience from paris but it certainly hit the spot. My eyes welled up quite a lot seeing jessica with all the characters, they really went above and beyond to make jessica feel special.

couple of tips, stay in a disney hotel, they are within walking distance of the park or there is a free 5-10min shuttle, plus you get free entry to the park plus can get in 2 hours before the gates open. also we got full board plus which was absolutely brillaint. Think it cost me an extra £320 for the 3 of us for 4 days,3 nights. Breakfast is included with the hotel but with the full board plus your each given 2 vouchers per day, one for lunch and one for dinner and you can use them in every restorant in either park as they all have set menus to cater for the value of voucher you have, and the food was spot on. Coz we went full board plus we were even able to have lunch and dinner with the characters if we wanted at no extra charge

main tip though, if your little girls want to see a princess dont que to see them at the pavillion next to 'its a small world'. we qued for an hour in a hot spiril room, when we were at the front we saw there was 2 ways to go so obviously 2 different princesses, well jessica wanted to see snow white, we asked which ones we could see and they woudnt tell us, so after we saw ariel we qued for another hour as they said they change over every half hour so she should be there when we get to the front again. It wasnt, it was sleeping beauty.
so jessica was heart broken to say the least. But next day we was in the studio park and snow white and a few others are just bloody walking around

No, it is at MY home now ! :twisted:

raven34.jpg

Back