Cannondale Raven 4000SL

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
Yup she's back up for sale, previous buyer has pulled out so she's back.
19" 4000SL with lefty jake fork and also the original fatty SL fork. However the lefty axle was stripped so I retaped it to 7/16ths UNF thread (practically the same size so hardly any material from the axle has been removed) I've ridden it like this for 6 months with absolutely no problems.
Comes with bonty carbon seat post (scratched) XTR rear mech XT front, XT lever shifter combo's. I also have the original purchase receipt for £4000 and a receipt for a service on the fatty in 2008 so a bit of history. I changed the bushes 4 rides ago and the fox shock holds air perfectly.
Lovely bike and I would keep her but I stupidly bought a brand spanker on the pre tense this was sold so need the cash :oops:
I had sold this for £600 including postage to Holland (£100) so I will let this go for £500 posted.

Attachments

• ravenano_508.jpg
    ravenano_508.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,393
  • rsz_p1050166.jpg
    rsz_p1050166.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,393
stop putting bloody pics up of that bike. It makes me soooo wanna put my lefty on my raven but i cant have my spinergy then

The raven was made for the lefty (imo) it suits the frame so well and rides perfect. Just sent some photo's to interested parties.

I do love the lefty and it certainly looks bob on fitted to the raven but i cant complain about the fatty.
I only use mine on the road so they do the job of absorbing the little bumps very nicely and i think they give the bike an agressive look

Yeah the fatty is an awesome fork as well...why the hell am I selling this?part of me thinks well i've paid the money for the on one so technically I could keep it, but the money would be going on the family holiday.

Raven's Rule

Why oh why hasn't this gone yet !!! :shock:

Make's me want to :cry: as a Raven owner i can't believe they don't get the kudos & value they so rightly deserve.

This bike is an absolute steal & the buyer will not regret it :cool:

+1 for Raven + Lefty :cool:

6431EB55-6844-446F-A1B9-B5BCCEF65C2B-4259-00000630CCE1D793.jpg

I'm blaming the economy and not the bike, at the time I doubt you could buy a better bike they really are superbikes, bombproof, sexy, amzingly well engineered!I'm starting to talk myself out of this

Back