Honeymoon in January booked - California Roadtrip

unkleGsif

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Wedding 3 weeks ago, mini break in Corfu for a week straight after, but today we just booked a 3 week road trip throughout California!!!!

We've got a car for the first week, to do LA and San Francisco and Yosemite, then 2 weeks in a 30ft camper to do all the south of the state, Vegas, and the West Coast highway!

Going to be doing all the classic trails around Marin, and hopefully collect some choice vintage VW and retro bike bits!!!

Can't wait
G

For my honeymoon we flew to LA, then drove from there to San Diego, Vegas, San Francisco,Monterey then finished off in Santa Monica.

Wasn't out first time there but the first time we did it in luxury.

I love California.

oohh post plenty of pics when you go, i'm thinking of doing a cali to denver trip next year for the NAHBS so it would be really interesting

We're planning on doing the same kind of trip next year, please share any itinerary tips etc as we haven't even started planning.

jonnyboy666":2q291kh5 said:
oohh post plenty of pics when you go, i'm thinking of doing a cali to denver trip next year for the NAHBS so it would be really interesting

If you're doing that route you should definitely stay a few days in Moab. Superb mountain biking, rafting and hiking area. Avoid weekends though as it can get very crowded, as can Yosemite.

Ha! just booked a 3 week stay in California in January myself (8th-29th) Fancy a beer?

gerryattrick":37zftq4d said:
jonnyboy666":37zftq4d said:

If you're doing that route you should definitely stay a few days in Moab. Superb mountain biking, rafting and hiking area. Avoid weekends though as it can get very crowded, as can Yosemite.

Not in January, though. All the good rides will be snowed out.

Back