SBIKE Purple 726...Now Just about Finished....

:D same here matey silver chainrings all they way.. its just going to take time to find some nice purple graftons

:LOL: :cool: i'm so happy at this minute with the build went back to black from purple on the fork brace :D

I was stumped for a minute then.

I was wondering how on earth you'd found a Brodie brace to fit some Pace RC35 forks...

Then I realised, they're not Pace, they're the Shock Tech jobbies aren't they.

They got awful review back in the day - what are they like to ride, or have you not tried?

Also, what'd the front brake cable yoke?

BB

Hi mate think they are shock tech took them out for a spin and they are well flexy but look good on the bike :LOL: that was the only reason for buying them :LOL:

Was told these ones are prototypes and looking at them in bits they are probably correct on these carbon forks, they would never last long if ridden every day think they was probably built for some type of show bike back in the 90s

The forks are a mix of Manitou v Pace. Pace lowers and Manitou looking braces and alloy clamping parts, very nice looking forks but not really riders

I am now riding this bike with my Pace RC35 again now like in this old photo :cool:

Attachments

• ki223 001.JPG
    ki223 001.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 415
Frame seatpost headset now up for sale this is what it turned out like when i finished with it with the Pace RC35s and different stem :cool:

Back