Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

What i like is the way that a new bike is Carried into position for the pictures and Not ridden.

I bet the Grassy Knoll was checked and re-checked for dampness dirt and dog poo before the careful carrying ceremony took place.

Nader my friend to be fair too you, its cool, Black and White will always look cool.

But you have a Powder coated klein with 20 year old parts (for the most), how about you really impress everybody and take it out for a long ride, enjoying it, and using it, and take some fantastic arty pictures of it in use, with some lovely backgrounds and views, to your pictures and some dirt on the bike.

Id happily look at 100 different pics of this. if you damage the paint, its easily powdercoated again and at little expense.

And you might really have a good day RIDING too.

All these unused kleins at the moment are starting to make my teeth itch.

sinnerman":h9nhgued said:
What i like is the way that a new bike is Carried into position for the pictures and Not ridden.
how do you say that? ..you're wrong my friend ;)

I bet the Grassy Knoll was checked and re-checked for dampness dirt and dog poo before the careful carrying ceremony took place.
yes i did that :LOL::LOL:
I don't need to go with such a bike through mud, but I have many other bikes.

I suggest you build yourself a KLEIN and show us how you are going with it.
Mate I think we should take a ride together once .. but unfortunately the distance is too much!

Nader":3vhye2ck said:
sinnerman":3vhye2ck said:
how do you say that? ..you're wrong my friend ;)

yes i did that :LOL::LOL:
I don't need to go with such a bike through mud, but I have many other bikes.

I suggest you build yourself a KLEIN and show us how you are going with it.
Mate I think we should take a ride together once .. but unfortunately the distance is too much!

Mate dont worry about me building a klein any time soon, it aint happening fella.....pmsl.

AND id love to go for a burn with you mate, we could have a ride on each others bikes, and have a beer and see what each other thinks of the others bike..............You Know like proper riders..... :shock:

But dont worry i will bring my tool kit, because i tell you now, i wont be riding your bike without making that front brake functional first...... ;) , i wouldnt want to come off it because it wasnt at all usable would i.

then id have to re-powder coat it for you. And we wouldnt want that, we would have to go through another ten pages of pictures...... :facepalm:

sinnerman":hmergvhb said:
then id have to re-powder coat it for you. And we wouldnt want that, we would have to go through another ten pages of pictures...... :facepalm:
I know you want here again induce a discussion about painting, and to me it's sausage, what you believe ...but this KLEIN is not powder coated.
And don't worry about the brakes they work quite well. ;)

Looking at your thread, 10 pages full of pictures of any well-dressed teenagers who are legend for you! :facepalm:

In the times when I went racing, there was no helmet or bike clothes, the boys ran around with jeens and had their hard trails with street shoes,
and there were not that stupid number plates before the bikes .... :LOL:

...I'm sorry, but maybe you're too young or I'm too old :LOL:

Nader":3u3yellh said:
sinnerman":3u3yellh said:
I know you want here again induce a discussion about painting, and to me it's sausage, what you believe ...but this KLEIN is not powder coated.
And don't worry about the brakes they work quite well. ;)

Looking at your thread, 10 pages full of pictures of any well-dressed teenagers who are legend for you! :facepalm:

In the times when I went racing, there was no helmet or bike clothes, the boys ran around with jeens and had their hard trails with street shoes,
and there were not that stupid number plates before the bikes .... :LOL:

...I'm sorry, but maybe you're too young or I'm too old :LOL:

Mate, Im that YOUNG..............I was Born Yesterday. PMSL.

Back