Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Many professionals can lacing two wheels in an hour, I needed for one the whole of Sunday! :?
Ok, I have two children and effectively I've only worked one hour. But it has become pretty..

klein68.jpg

For the rear I must first get the right spokes :roll:

Cheers

Love the color, Love the build ;)

Good luck with the wheels and rush, I would love to see it with some dust :LOL:

OK, if was mine probably not but since you said you were gona ride it....

nogueira.nuno":f8bej3td said:
Good luck with the wheels and rush, I would love to see it with some dust
thanks mate and salute to Lisbon :D

Good news for all those waiting for the end of this build, it's finished.

smoks.jpg

klein69.jpg

Today's fantastic fall weather was perfect opportunity ...also took it out for the first proper ride

klein70.jpg

(more pics to come ..at the moment is just my online hard drive full :( )

Yes it's a fun bike, especially the MC1 LVE is cool. The only problem is, you can't go really wild with a KLEIN! It's like a coke can and could get at any time a bump! :shock:
...but sure it's a very nice bike.

:LOL: Very nice its growing fungus fluff, never tried that look before :D no really bet its going to look awesome mate :cool:

Sieht fantastisch aus

Got to say it was worth the wait, :LOL: well done you must be stoked

Going slightly of topic, That sure is two lumps of concrete in the last picture, what the hell are they for ?

Retro Spud":fo8he5fz said:
Sieht fantastisch aus

Going slightly of topic, That sure is two lumps of concrete in the last picture, what the hell are they for ?

they are there to piss me off even more because it gives you a glimpse of half the bike built but not the full picture.

i am sure the first pic of the full bike with lots of close ups will be coming soon.

thanks andy

any123":1i4ggoan said:
Retro Spud":1i4ggoan said:
Sieht fantastisch aus

they are there to piss me off even more because it gives you a glimpse of half the bike built but not the full picture.

i am sure the first pic of the full bike with lots of close ups will be coming soon.

thanks andy

Andy

Are you accussing Nader of teasing... surely not :LOL:
this whole thread has been strictly to the point and not at all drawn out ;)

Back