Diamond back sh*t heap :)

Ah mint, thanks for that, I got it late on this eve so not much time to look at it, I saw it has an altus front mech but that was all.

Pyro Tim said:
It's Tim, Tom is my cousins name, and I've had my grandmother calling me Tom all night :LOL:

Sorry about that I was using my Iphone It has a habit of changing Me "Rob" to "Ron" and me not noticing! :LOL: :LOL:

I aquired an old Diamond Back which cleaned up and rode very well indeed, despite not being the most high end specced bike. Was sold eventually to an old fella (Must have been in his mid to lat 70's) who caught the bus to collect it and then rode the 25 miles back home. He was planning to take it to Holland where his daughter lived so he could go out riding with her. I even gave him some Schwalbe City Jets so he could ditch the knobblys when in Holland. He was over the moon with it :D

Attachments

• Diamond Back1.JPG
    Diamond Back1.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Diamond Back3.JPG
    Diamond Back3.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 448
  • Diamond Back4.JPG
    Diamond Back4.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 448
So possibly 94 then? I'll get her fettled a bit today and get more pics up. Jussa your bike looks tidy mine is no where near that. :LOL:

Well, just washed her and she looks better, parts wise al I se are altus c front mech and exege hubs?

Oh and the stem it has lowered a bit but it seems to be an extended length one.

Back