Roadie outing - 28th October - APPROX 60 MILES!

Dave - go for it. I felt really crap during the weeks leading up to Skye last year. In fact I wasn't gonna go. It was only really by the Thursday/Friday before the weekend that I psyched myself up for it. And what a cracker it was :cool:

There's also a bail out route of approx 30 miles remember if things are crap on the day.

Jamie - if no-one else shows interest can you bring that tank bag to Loch Tay? I have loads of Australian Gearsack stuff which is FOFF good, but my tank bag slithers around like an eel in a bucket of Swarfega. Kinda dodgy on fast swoopy curves, or under HEAVY braking :LOL:

If yours was made for a GTR it might fit my GPZ quite well :D

This one.............

P1010204.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010183.jpg

:D

Mr Panda":1skuqee9 said:
Jamie - if no-one else shows interest can you bring that tank bag to Loch Tay as it'll go well with my leather chaps? I have loads of Anne Summers stuff which is FOFF good, but my cod piece slithers around like an eel in a bucket of Swarfega. Kinda dodgy on a wet bar table, or under HEAVY breathing

Was in two minds about this but looks like something has came up for next weekend, not going to make this now :cry:

Despite the constant jibes, an example of which is shown below, I'll bring that frame across for you next weekend :p

RobMac":16a5q52r said:
Mr Panda":16a5q52r said:
Jamie - if no-one else shows interest can you bring that tank bag to Loch Tay as it'll go well with my leather chaps? I have loads of Anne Summers stuff which is FOFF good, but my cod piece slithers around like an eel in a bucket of Swarfega. Kinda dodgy on a wet bar table, or under HEAVY breathing

Latest posts

Back