Haldon Retro-ride Sunday 21st October

I'm afraid I wont be able to make this chaps. Was really looking forward to it but I have a chest infection :(

onza100":2j9l6243 said:
I'm afraid I wont be able to make this chaps. Was really looking forward to it but I have a chest infection :(
Maybe it will be gone by tomorrow morning? ;)

The forecast looks quite positive, we should have a nice ride then. :D I'll see you all tomorrow at 10, near the cafe or somewhere... The area isn't huge, so we'll find each other easli.

Pyro Tim, if any problems with the bike, please let me know in the morning, so I can pack mine up :cool: I Bought some waterproof shorts yesterday, so no mudguard will be required :LOL:

The bike is in Dawlish, with me, so no worries on that front. May have to do some minor fettling, as my indexing skills seem to have left me, and whilst they go up smoothly, they aren't so smooth coming back down :?

You may want to bring a bottle cage and bottle, as there isn't one on board.

Shame Onza has manflu, but looking forward to it

Pyro Tim":2aofruap said:
The bike is in Dawlish, with me, so no worries on that front. May have to do some minor fettling, as my indexing skills seem to have left me, and whilst they go up smoothly, they aren't so smooth coming back down :?

You may want to bring a bottle cage and bottle, as there isn't one on board.

I'll take a camelbak, as I tend to drink gallons during my rides ;-)

Pyro Tim":33j80qq1 said:

Wish it was, on my second lot of antibiotics :(
Something always happens when we have a haldon ride. Which is very annoying as its one of those places I really like.

Good ride today :cool: only a small group of 5, but between us we managed to rack up a couple of small spills and some minor mechanicals - including a rear wheel coming out, which is quite impressive, especially as he wasn't hurt in the spill!

Here's a link to the ride on Strava - http://app.strava.com/rides/25669600 - though it's got extra at the beginning and end 'cos I started down in Kennford.

I'll be organising something up on Woodbury for the end of November.

Great ride guys - nice to see 3 DB's out!
Looking fwd to Woodbury next month.

Attachments

• PA210002.JPG
    PA210002.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 795
Back