rBoTM October / November - Nominations Please!

Nigel Dean's Nigel Dean!

Don't think I have got a chance against the bikes already on here but just want the pic to be viewed by a wider audience :)

Attachments

• RetroBike.jpg
    RetroBike.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3,364
Re: Nigel Dean's Nigel Dean!

dean01494":2c17w2ee said:
Don't think I have got a chance against the bikes already on here but just want the pic to be viewed by a wider audience :)
Strange setup you have there ! How tall are you ?

Fausto Coppi

Coppi around 1994, not much info out there. Made by a big Italian firm.Needs rebuilding with gears me thinks

has nice engraved Coppi crowns. Oria TT.9 frame, again not much info out there.

It's for sale as well, £420.

Does not have a serial number so maybe it's not a Coppi, but the internal cables are.

Friend picked it up in Italy, I bought it recently but I cannot give it a good home.....

more pics here

https://picasaweb.google.com/timclarkih/FaustoCoppi

Attachments

• Coppi04.jpg
    Coppi04.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3,263
Peugeot , columbus SLX , 1989 , mainly built with french components like Mavic , Simplex and Stronglight .

main.php

Ian Raleigh":kab1nbf3 said:
dean01494":kab1nbf3 said:
Strange setup you have there ! How tall are you ?
dean01494":kab1nbf3 said:
Having not been up on the upkeep of this thread and having not answered you as you gave me the answer!

You are 6' 6'' and that gave me the answer so why have you just sent me this PM ? I don't like threats and would like to show members what YOU are really like

Oh by the way I was NOT slagging your bike off but if you think that! Well think that

PM removed by mod - John

Just binned one of the less useful comments on here.

@IanRaleigh - would prefer you'd PM'd me before posting the PM, the contents of which I've removed due to them being pretty unsavoury.

@dean01494 - your threatening behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on here. Consider this your first and last warning.

Back