mavic cosmics alloy rim wheels SOLD

Joe Sprocket

Dirt Disciple
Original mavic cosmics with alloy rims, the sort of blue colour ones. very good condition throughout, rims, bearings etc etc. complete with 8sp campag cassette (12-19.), and continental competition 19mm tubs.

Bombproof wheels. offers around £120. collected from Preston or Clitheroe or somewhere else close by or sort something out

happy to split tubs /cassette for reasonable offer

Attachments

• cosmic.JPG
    cosmic.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 740
Back tyre also have the gear function.
One of mine friend is interested to buy those wheels, what is its final price. Pm me please really encourage you...

cosmics

well I was waiting for the buyer to contact me re arranging payment and collection etc, heard nothing so messged him, heard nothing again so messaged him again. He came back to me to say he had miscalculated his bank balance. I suppose some people are seriously hard up at the moment.
So in answering your post yes they are still with me. If you are interested please feel free to message me, arrange to view them etc. wjatever you want really.
regards. Oh, very importantly, I should say, I've sold the tubs and cassette seperately on another forum so this sale is for the wheels and skewers only.... My original price was for the wheels with tubs and cassette so anyone wishing to make an offer should bear that in mind....clearly going to be a bargain for someone. J

Back