Campagnolo Chorus Left Hand Crank

Guitar106Music

Dirt Disciple
I don't suppose anyone has one of these cranks available. Left hand side.

Ideally would like one that matches (the logo). It's 170mm

P1020454.JPG

P1020461.JPG

Would consider a whole crankset as well. If anyone had any bolts as well that would be good.

Cheers Stu

Here's hoping

Cheers for that. Am I correct in thinking that there may be english and french threads for the pedals? I'd hate to get one crank of each! Cheers, Stu

no reply

No reply from the seller, so couldn't be sure my pedals would fit, so had to let it go. So the search continues...... anyone? Crank arm or full crankset preferably 170mm required. cheers.

hhdhdd

Hi, I know the above seller & have asked him again in French whether the threads are right for you. If I was honest I'd say he's quite expensive. Failing that I have a pair you can have for £45 plus shipping. PM me if this in any good to you, alternatively I'll let you know if i get a reply from this seller.

sdfsf

Also, how did this happen? Overtighteneing shouldn't cause this. Might want to check your taper compatibility. I worry an over-greased modern Shimano BB combined with a too much beans on the wrench might see a repeat of this.

How?

I'd guess that the previous owner overtightened the crank on to the spindle of an incorrect bottom bracket.

I'd be changing out the bottom bracket before I go putting any new cranks on.

Thanks for your help agent orange, I'll let you know, Stu

Back