The (re)birth of a Zaskar -update 03/10-

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

While packing in preparation of the move to a new house, I struck upon some of the bits I have been sourcing to built up this Zaskar frame that I got from GT Steve.

As my back could use a short break, I decided to hang some parts on the frame to see what that'd look like.

As you can see, not all bits are there yet and some were put on temporarily, just until I find the right parts (such as the ITM stem, which is hopefully going to be replaced by a black Cattlehead sometime soon...), but I think the contours are becoming visible :cool: .

p4pb8806275.jpg

Now I also should have some Magura Racelines lying somewhere, just haven't bumped in to those yet, but that will happen soon, I think :) .

This project will probably be finished in the new home in a couple of weeks.

Have a nice weekend!

Blindside":fsjpj199 said:
Very nice mate, agree on the stem. Now sell me those manitous they dont suit it :)

The Manitou's on that bike are boring, the rigid 3D even in the low position makes for faster steering. I traded my manitous off once I rode the rigid's on my 92 Zaskar.

Loki":1mrnsk32 said:
The Manitou's on that bike are boring, the rigid 3D even in the low position makes for faster steering. I traded my manitous off once I rode the rigid's on my 92 Zaskar.

Thanks for sharing.

Any pics of that 92 Zaskar?

Double-E F":19pyjzpu said:
Loki":19pyjzpu said:

Thanks for sharing.

Any pics of that 92 Zaskar?
SAM_0558.jpg

Re: The (re)birth of a Zaskar

Here's a small update.

p4pb9285326.jpg

p4pb9285318.jpg

Still in doubt whether to replace or even change the decals for a set of older ones (black/white lettering).

Once I get some air into the Mag, I'll take her out for a serious spin :)!

Latest posts

Back