Zinn Z-Classic - Finished Page 3

Here is the decal artwork that I created for the Z-Centaur. Happy to pass onto anybody who needs it.

Right, its taken a little while but I've finally got the Classic finished...:oops:

Everything was stripped, cleaned and where required replaced with original spec bits (Supercross tyres) or swapped for period correct parts (pedals) or refinished (handlebar).

Took it out for a quick spin this morning. The gears need a little tweak and the saddle is a little high, but overall I'm very happy with it.

Carl, thanks for sorting out the finishing of the handlebar, its a small detail but its made a huge difference in the final appearance :)

The next thing I want to do is get some pictures of the Classic with its sibling, the Centaur :)

Very nice indeed.

You're not kidding about the saddle being a little high. I think I'd suffer from vertigo up there ;)

Thanks Neil.

It is quite a small frame so I would say the saddle is only about an inch too high for me, two max.

Thanks Adrian. It's all the original components, I've just given them a good scrub and polish and they've come up a real treat. It must not have had much off road use in its life...

Good job mate, now it looks like it should.

Gotta love those grips and tyres too..... :cool:

Back