kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Yo..

Whilst technically not a RetroRide, I had to post the new Ti Deluxe IF are sporting for 2007.. It has a distinctly retro look to it, especially the new graphics/font..

I emailed a guy at MidWest Bicycle Works about a Ti Deluxe they have for sale and he sent me following photo of the new frame IF sent him to demo their new Candy Paint.. What a Beauty.. :shock:

Attachments

• DSC_0241.jpg
    DSC_0241.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2,759
I have mate.. The one above is for sale :shock:

Without meaning to sound blazé about it, he only wants US$2500 for it..

I'll copy & paste the email from him in a PM to you..

Going to step out of line here! i'm really into IF's and looking at a 2007 purchase either a new Renolds tubeset or a Ti Deluxe, but the frame spoilt IMHO by the painted titanium finish and those decals, I prefer the crowns and worded blocks. I thought frameset was circa £2200 (ouch!)
cheers Al.

ti-fat-man":3cc80mo7 said:
Going to step out of line here! i'm really into IF's and looking at a 2007 purchase either a new Renolds tubeset or a Ti Deluxe, but the frame spoilt IMHO by the painted titanium finish and those decals, I prefer the crowns and worded blocks. I thought frameset was circa £2200 (ouch!)
cheers Al.

£2199 over here, $2285 over there.

I like the drop-outs, but like yourself I like ti nekked.

I like the new decals, but with Scant on the dropouts. They are seriously ugly :shock:

Like them naked too. and the bikes - ba-dum. :cry:

Keep really thinking about switching to a steely IF for main hardtail dutys. Sweet bikes. hmm

Back