Show us what you did today, thread

great 2 hr local ride today.

2012-10-14102714-1.jpg

2012-10-14101236-1.jpg

Trees were stunning colours

2012-10-14103529-1.jpg

And some of the trail had been stolen by the recent rains :shock:

2012-10-14101610.jpg

rody luv handles non? Think Jamies are the titec ones, good range of hand positions on those sort of bars- love the pug, look at all those rack mounts :cool:

Aye Luv handles, I get on quite well with swept bars and these are nice. And Jamies are Titec J bends.

I've had Salsa's too,sit nice but no forward sweep so they need a longer stem normally.

Cool, since riding the road bike more I've noticed I get fewer wrist and elbow problems from being able to vary my hand positions.

Time to do a bit more shopping research I think.

Titec bars

Mine are Titec H bars on the 1x1. The H bars have a slight rise where the J bars are flat.
The Titec ones were licenced from Jeff Jones as they are the same as his Ti versions but now he sells the Alu ones Titec no longer sell them. I checked everywhere for a pair of Titecs for the Pugsley and finally got the last pair at Singlespeed central in Holland.
Normally the titec ones go for around £60 but the Jones ones in Alu and more than likely made by the same factory, go for £118, more for the J bar. No way I was paying that.
Theres a couple of places that list them for sale on their site in the Uk but when you order they get back to you and say they are no longer available.
Very similar to the Luv bars in width and position, both work for me in that they are very comfortable and natural positioning. I find they give me better control as well.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back