spot the error here...

you been causing trouble:
chair-to-the-head.gif

Someone recently sent me an e-mail saying that the rubber seal you can see on the top of the hub is in the wrong place… They were worried that this was a fault with the item, that is not the case! The rubber seal can be moved and put on either side of the wheel, the reason it's on this particular side is because I just put the quick release on quickly to take the photograph.

02gf74":2oioq9ji said:
you been causing trouble:
chair-to-the-head.gif

Someone recently sent me an e-mail saying that the rubber seal you can see on the top of the hub is in the wrong place… They were worried that this was a fault with the item, that is not the case! The rubber seal can be moved and put on either side of the wheel, the reason it's on this particular side is because I just put the quick release on quickly to take the photograph.

all I did was say "the seal is in wrong place, wondering if anything else is wrong cause I'm very interested in the wheel"

seller was very nice in response, despite obv incorrectly stating that the seal can go on either side! :? why would removing the QR affect the seal position?

Back