BOTM October 2012: Red special.

unkleGsif":sm20pmpa said:
......and this is why I find my participation in the site is reducing to a few choice posts, and buying/selling

trigger happy, opinionated know-it-all's :roll:

G

ill second that :(

uno-speedo":3leb740d said:
Steve Potts 1987.

6060803496_3b4fd769d1_b.jpg

I'd just like to bring this up again. Hot damn, though---GREAT bikes this month!

ameybrook":1a1neib8 said:
Dont get me wrong, its a fine looking machine that I'm sure rides great. And I'm sure it can be argued (and has been) to death, but ultimately that's a modern bike. Non period correct parts on a modern frame doesn't make it vintage or retro. Just my $.02.

Occam's Razor

Don't vote for it.

Yay, a timely Potts repost :) I wish uno-speedo would stop photographing bikes in that horrible plastic stand, though. Fishing line* is your friend :)

* or a stick and Photoshop

For the second time goes mine Mongoose Amplifier in this topic B.O.T.M.,but than with RED bike parts on it and nice purple tire`s ;)

p4pb8799295.jpg

p4pb8799235.jpg

The other Amp Fork goes on the Amp Research Laguna Beach.CA B3 and the tire`s now on the Mongoose Amp are WTB Primal Raptor 26 x 47/52 pair, purple tread 2.1

And sorry that the pic`s are taken at home,because i have a sick left leg and can not walk far or ride on the bike :(

unkleGsif":3uidt7y9 said:
......and this is why I find my participation in the site is reducing to a few choice posts, and buying/selling

trigger happy, opinionated know-it-all's :roll:

I'm glad it's not just me that feels this way.

GLEISS, build in Germany around the year 2000

Attachments

• GLEISSredca2000b.JPG
    GLEISSredca2000b.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,014
  • GLEISSredca2000a.JPG
    GLEISSredca2000a.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 1,014
Here is my 1990 Marin Palisades. Nothing is standard beyond the frame, re-enamelled by Chas May 10 years ago. The bike has toured on 4 continents, ridden the Slickrock Trail at Moab and been used as a daily commuter in Singapore amongst its adventures in the 21 years I have owned it. Pictured here at the 1km flag at the Cap Frehel stage of the Tour de France last year on a mini tour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 902
Back