Greatest car chase evar!

Hang on a minute lads....I've got a great idea for a suggestion to add to the thread. I suppose I could post it on here around 12:45 today* ;)

David

*Nuts to yer watches - you just be there by quarter to, and don't get stuck in the traffic jam neither! :)

Well, it was a bit tongue in cheek, seeing as it was (rather well) done with RC cars, but you guys are missing a few classics. French Connection, Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, Gone in 60 Seconds (Toby Halick's, not the Nick Cage treacle), and pretty much any Ghost Rider DVD (again, not the Nick Cage crap, but the Swedish motorcyclist's videos).

RobMac":2ilpfqai said:
FairfaxPat":2ilpfqai said:
Gotta be Bullitt.

+1

Thanks Pat us old timers know what a classic/quality car chase that was ;)

Few tidbits about the chase in Bullit. There were 2 of each cars, one set up for jumping, the other for the rest of the scenes. Legendary moto racer Bud Ekins was the rider that laid down the bike in the freeway scene. The Charger didn't actually hit the gas pump. It (unintentionally) missed, and you can see it streak past the explosion and the building if you run the gag in slow motion.

And Steve McQueen is the only person worth following on Twitter.

There no no Santa.

I also killed the tooth fairy with my bare hands. Sneak into my bedroom at night while I'm sleeping at your own peril.

Back