The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would hang on a lil while for the p7 selling, at the momment I would say lower probably around 150 but....christmas is coming and so I would wait till about the 1st or 2nd week of december and that might give you a chance of a better sale price

retrofit":3av4gw9i said:
rudymexico":3av4gw9i said:
Do you guys remeber the Titanium Morati one piece stem/bars?

Any idea on how much they are worth?
200-400 usd, depending if uncut.
:cool:

EDIT: sorry, I meant to say 2800-4800 mexican pesos.

Thanx

What years where they produced?

1999 Cannondale SuperV 700FR. All original parts, worth?

Hello!

I am looking to sell my 1999 Cannondale SuperV 700FR mountain bike and wondered what would be a reasonable amount to expect for it?

Does anyone have an idea what the bike may be worth?

The bike is in good condition and goes really well. There is only some slight damage to original paintwork around one of the bottle cage crews.

Any advice gratefully received. Pictures attached I hope they work!

Many thanks,

Shaun

Attachments

• Bike 2 small.JPG
    Bike 2 small.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 951
  • Bike 3 small.JPG
    Bike 3 small.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 951
  • Bike 1 small.JPG
    Bike 1 small.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 951
Re: 1999 Cannondale SuperV 700FR. All original parts, worth?

Shaun52":xpclidvb said:
Hello!

I am looking to sell my 1999 Cannondale SuperV 700FR mountain bike and wondered what would be a reasonable amount to expect for it?

Does anyone have an idea what the bike may be worth?

The bike is in good condition and goes really well. There is only some slight damage to original paintwork around one of the bottle cage crews.

Any advice gratefully received. Pictures attached I hope they work!

Many thanks,

Shaun
200 quid.

Go on then your thoughts please.
93 Paul Saddof / NTI Rocklobster - so I believe its tange tubing with Ritchey dropouts rather than 853. re powdercoated in candy apple red metallic, and with new stickers from Gil. 2002 marzocchi mxc forks. now runs dx mechs rather than lx as shown and dx thumbies. brake levers are avid speeddial seven. wheels are 7 speed dx hubs laced to new mavic x317 rims with dt spokes.

Was probably going to split..?

Attachments

• ROCK LOBSTER.jpg
    ROCK LOBSTER.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 918
  • 2011_12_23_141639_106.jpg
    2011_12_23_141639_106.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 918
Unclejack":3tyesl0w said:
Go on then your thoughts please.
93 Paul Saddof / NTI Rocklobster - so I believe its tange tubing with Ritchey dropouts rather than 853. re powdercoated in candy apple red metallic, and with new stickers from Gil. 2002 marzocchi mxc forks. now runs dx mechs rather than lx as shown and dx thumbies. brake levers are avid speeddial seven. wheels are 7 speed dx hubs laced to new mavic x317 rims with dt spokes.

Was probably going to split..?
150-200 quid.

For no reason at all those Sadoff built bikes seem to be less desirable over here as something equivalent/better even, but they are really nicely made and designed. I guess its the Merlin branded ones that have diluted the cache of the originals.

brocklanders023":3oqehatp said:
lrh":3oqehatp said:
Kell":3oqehatp said:
1994 Orange P7... Frame itself seems in reasonable condition, components need sprucing up.
Something north of £100, south of £200, nice little project for someone.

Agreed. with the kit that's on it I'd look for about £130/60. You'll probably get a bit more as parts.

sylus":3oqehatp said:
Personally I would hang on a lil while for the p7 selling, at the momment I would say lower probably around 150 but....christmas is coming and so I would wait till about the 1st or 2nd week of december and that might give you a chance of a better sale price

Cheers all.

I think I've decided to keep it and do something with it myself.

It probably won't be anywhere near as good as some of the P7s on here, but I'd like to get it back on the road. More so than my 2000 P7 as it goes.

GT I-drive comp and GT Tempest 2.0

I have the following 2 bikes in my possesion. i do not know anything about their history i just have them to sell and the money will be going to charity.

Neither bike is in tragic condition and both appear full rideable and the brakes work well. they are :

GT I-drive FS full deore kit inc hydraulic deore discs. Syncronos stem and wheels. front forks work fine but there are no decals, I would guess at them being RST? but this is based on the fact that the rear shock is RST. Tioga tyres, FSA crank and everything else present, few chips on frame and small tear in seat, overall just need a decent feckle

GT Tempest 2.0 jump bike. nice thick stanctions plush front forks with fully working lockout, again not sure what make these are as there are no decals but they do feel quite nice. shimano running gears atlus I think and shimano hubs, both are disc hubs onlt the bike only has a rear brake that is a mech disc. aftermarket saddle, truvativ bb and cranks all seems in decent working order just needs a feckle.

just after a rough guide of what I should expect to get for these either on ebay or here if there is any interest.

phoneashoct12421.jpg

phoneashoct12416.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back