Brighton Cruise (Tour de cake) Sunday 20 or 21st October

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's fine, I should be able to meet you down there for about 8:45 - we might even be able to sneak in a coffee at Carats before the hoardes ( :LOL: ) turn up

So are we all happy with a 10am arrive for 10:30 ride out at Carats on Saturday?

10 am works for me as well :) not sure what I will be on yet either the dale or the interesting bitsa bike !! But only if I get all the bits together in time :LOL:
See you all saturday all being well
Mick :)

After a bit of a row with warpedwife2, I have got out of going to the inlaws :LOL:

Although there will be no cake OR tea for me, as i'm having a dental operation this afternoon, and will be unable to eat anything or have hot drinks for 48 hours. Oh, joy :(

warpedboy2":2jb1xwr9 said:
After a bit of a row with warpedwife2, I have got out of going to the inlaws :LOL:

Although there will be no cake OR tea for me, as i'm having a dental operation this afternoon, and will be unable to eat anything or have hot drinks for 48 hours. Oh, joy :(

So we could fill you with tea and cake in the afternoon then ?? ;)
Mick :D

he guys, i was thinking of popping along to this, is there a place you guys can recommend i can park? and maybe a postcode?

it's not a defo yet as i have binned a bit too much money this last week and the van will need filling and i don't get paid till next week!

godders":28ar7eqb said:
warpedboy2":28ar7eqb said:

So we could fill you with tea and cake in the afternoon then ?? ;)
Mick :D

My mouth is no where near as painful as I imagined, so cake and (lukewarm) tea is definatly a go-er!

JB666, postcode is BN41 1WD. Parking is available at the caff :D

Be nice to see you Jon, if you can make it - will we see the new beastie??

Glad the cake and lukewarm tea is allowable, I'd feel a tiny bit guilty slurping and munching if you couldn't. I still would though, I wouldn't feel that guilty ;)

Things are looking a little unsettled for tomorrow..

meteogram.png

note - this picture changes hourly

might be sensible to bring some showerproof gear, just in case

well even if it rains a bit im still going to be there ..first ride out for the bitsa bike :shock: now complete with brakes robed from the cannondale !! total cost so far £12.98 :LOL: cant be bad for sumin you can ride :D see you all tmro :cool: mick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back