Specialized P3 Frame and E150 fork (and wheel)

LongboardSi

Senior Retro Guru
Original (2000) Specialized P3 frame -£70 (M) NOW £60 NOW £50 Now £40 with seatpost

Wearing the original paintwork, complete with battle scars, a bit of gouging from a dodgy BMX chainring, minor tyre rub on the inside of the left chainstay, but I really wouldn't worry about either off these, as that part is machined form one solid lump of alu, so not very significant really, otherwise it's just a case of paint chips really and some cable scuffing/rub. the bit on the headtube isn't deep...

It's been well used and well loved, but ridden more as an all mountain hardtail I suppose in modern terms than a proper DJ bike, so not subjected to proper abuse - (it'd take it though - these things are about as close to indestructible as you can get)

Seatclamp included I'll happily dig out a seatpost of some sort if you want for it and include that too

Specialized E150 fork (2008?) and wheel on D521 £170 Now £150 posted, £135 with just the hub to build up on your own rimSOLD

adjustable, 100 - 150mm travel, light, stiff, tuneable and the negative air spring is accessed from the outside should you ever need to adjust it. Very plush, probably done less than 200 miles. Virtually immaculate condition beneath the dirt in this mornings hastily taken photos. (I can actually clean it properly and take some more to prove this) bar a bit of very minor cable rub on the crown and slight scuff the heli-tape type protective sticker inside the slider... Includes the 100mm stem shown, and an 80mm one (even less use) with a completely unused faceplate and bolts.

Uses a 25mm thru axle so includes a front wheel, built on a silver mavic D521, with stainless D/B spokes.

If you take both I'll happily include the Pig headset and spacers...

Si F

Attachments

• E150 small.JPG
    E150 small.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 4,031
  • scars small.JPG
    scars small.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 4,023
  • wheel small.JPG
    wheel small.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 4,034
  • P3 small.JPG
    P3 small.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 4,033
Frame dropped to £60

I've got a load of the P3 stickers (a bit like the one below) in red on clear if you wanted to do some sort of creative graphics after a re-spray - that was going to be my plan...

th_P3pinup007.jpg

I'll chuck them in too, and some plain red 'S' and Specialized ones

Back to civilisation after being away for a few days type bump.

I'll listen to sensible offers

It really is a great fork - only selling as I've got a newer one on the new bike and nothing really right to run this on, - AND I NEED THE MONEY...

Si F

Back