My obsession with cranksets

here they are :] weight 441g.
Performing like TURBINE, but much more massive and armored. high-precision optics treatment of the material.

Attachments

• SDC10001.JPG
    SDC10001.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,015
  • SDC10005.JPG
    SDC10005.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 2,011
  • SDC10013.JPG
    SDC10013.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,010
  • SDC10021.JPG
    SDC10021.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 2,012
Heya, friends! I have been less active during summer, as the racing season was full on and there were events every weekend.

I have written this article in Romanian for our website. It's about my little collection of cranks and the starting point was obviously this thread, so I think it can't harm anybody if I paste the link over here.

http://www.dirtbike.ro/mag/the-personal ... e-ratacite

Hope it doesn't bother you! I will come back with details about what I have acquired and built in the last couple of months.

Thanks,
Mx

Please take note that the first two images of the article are sourced exactly in this thread and I don't plan to suggest otherwise. While there still is good weather I will try to be riding more and stay less on the internet. But I feel it's a duty to come up with my cranks story of my own.

(...and I secretly hope somebody in the know will give me some feedback on my 3G cranks.)

As for the English, the irony is deserved.

Cheers good people on Retrobike!
Mx

Just once in a while a really fascinating thread pop's up on this forum and then I'm lost for an hour! :-D

Anyway, really cool that we can have threads like this one that not only contains great pic's but also useful and interesting information.

A couple more.....

P1000732.jpg

P1000734.jpg

P1000735.jpg

Back