iPhone 5 owners?

Broady":376yrik2 said:
sylus":376yrik2 said:
The problem is not that there are too many customers but the chinese that work in the apple utopia plant have wised up the factory owner and apple are making billions whilst they have some of the lowest wages in the world and have gone on strike I believe

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/06/f ... one-plant/

Standard anti Apple rhetoric there. Foxconn also make parts for Acer, Amazon, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Microsoft, Nintendo, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba and loads of car companies. For some reason Apple is the only one ever mentioned in detail.

Foxconn may make devices for others but for instance it's quite widely reported (and disclosed in Financial results) that Sony made a loss on each PS3 as did MS with the Xbox360, The Kindle Fire is sold at cost, the Nintendo products are not over priced as are the rest but retailing a phone for nearly £600 when the Galaxy S3 and Nokia Lumia 900 with a broadly simliar spec is sold for £250 less can only be seen as profiteering and with Apples profits and cash reserves you can see why this is reported in this way.

Carl.

Broady":o8gosiz5 said:
sylus":o8gosiz5 said:
The problem is not that there are too many customers but the chinese that work in the apple utopia plant have wised up the factory owner and apple are making billions whilst they have some of the lowest wages in the world and have gone on strike I believe

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/06/f ... one-plant/

Standard anti Apple rhetoric there.

You say rhetoric...I say shortage of phones due to the strike

tell ya what..go and ask them for a phone and when they say sorry bud..ask them..is that just rhetoric or are they short because of the strikes :D

Either way, it creates more demand as it's seen as a sought after item if it's sold out everywhere.

Could be doing the old Nintendo trick of claiming everything has sold out when in reality they only distributed low numbers to create buzz.

Saying that I'm sure if they could make them faster they would, there's no shortage of punters / sheep willing to shell out!

not an apple fan , but watched some of the football this afternoon on a colleague iphone5 and the quality was amazing .

very impressed .

Friend of mine got the iPhone 5 (she's had the last few models) and I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S3.
Even she admits the S3 knocks spots off the iPhone in pretty much every department and that she got caught up in the hype.
The only thing she can find better is a ski app called "ski tracks" (we all go every year) which isn't available on Android!

azaro":22rjrldq said:
Friend of mine got the iPhone 5 (she's had the last few models) and I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S3.
Even she admits the S3 knocks spots off the iPhone in pretty much every department and that she got caught up in the hype.
The only thing she can find better is a ski app called "ski tracks" (we all go every year) which isn't available on Android!

The OP asked specifically about the iPhone. There's no denying that there are a few Android phones which are better, spec wise (Galaxy S3 included), but that's not what the OP asked.

Lets not open that particular can of worms now. It's been done before.

No problem :)

Not everybody chooses a phone on the basis that it's "the best" and, contrary to popular belief, not everybody chooses an iPhone because they're a Fanboy. Some people just prefer them ;)

Arguing about which phone is "best" is the mark of a lunatic anyway. You might as well argue about what colour is best, or what smell, or whether pasta is better than pizza.

MikeD":34y8yhwk said:
Arguing about which phone is "best" is the mark of a lunatic anyway. You might as well argue about what colour is best, or what smell, or whether pasta is better than pizza.

i smell the best...

Back