Just won this - U Brake Zaskar!

ringo":rub81wp0 said:
Stevo

But I'd know...! I know it sounds stupid, but it was the same with the 96 Zaskar frame that I decalled in 93 style (as I liked the look more...) :oops:

Sold it on eventually without finishing the build...

If I keep it I will do it as a Pantera... Does anyone know if these came in a polished finish? The 92 catalogue in the archive shows painted ones and when I google Pantera, all I get are painted ones, dubious Heavy Metal acts & dubious Supercars!

Or has mine been stripped?

I have a 95 or 96 one thats polished if it helps :?

Sorry Charlieboy - got me heart set on an early one...

Started to clean up the old girl and she is defo a 92 Pantera... If you look extremely closely you can see very slight evidence of red paint...

Given that someone has taken a load of time to strip it, would it be the most heinous of crimes to turn it into a faux 91 Zaskar?

:? :? :oops:

Tbh it'd be nice to see a polished Pantera and will make a change from all the Zaskar's. Still a good frame and worth some effort imo. You don't see many about.

taffy":1yhn0hmy said:
Same frame size & year and i doubt there would be much of a difference in ride tbh.

Different material properties, different tube profiles/butting etc. Could be very different.

Back