now not rusty anymore yo-eddy finished pictures

Interesting how different the opinions on this bike are. Definitely seems to be divided into two different camps USA and UK.

Just goes to show how the two different countries are poles apart on 20 year old bikes!
The americans seem to be very period correct and original, but we seem to be less concerned with that and a bit more imaginative/creative?

Still say the only person whose opinion truely matters is monsterfat, and judging from cannock meet it will be ridden as chris chance intended! Keep it pinned as they say :D

cherrybomb":2oyvwyi2 said:
Hay Rumpfy, what exactly did you do on the Sunday? I've always wondered.

Sorry, I'm not following.
Are you asking what I do on Sundays, or is this slang for something lost on this poor Yank?

monsterfatuk":zpx2p67z said:
OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK :shock:

what cranks should i put on :?:

gotta be black or near black :!:

and around 1996,, and dont say black four arm bontrager :LOL:

Black 4-arm Bontragers. :D

If you came upon some black Forged Syncros or better yet Revolutions. Cook Bros F cranks. Kooka. Carumba Double Barrels.

missmyfat":1qlhry6u said:
Interesting how different the opinions on this bike are. Definitely seems to be divided into two different camps USA and UK.

Just goes to show how the two different countries are poles apart on 20 year old bikes!
The americans seem to be very period correct and original, but we seem to be less concerned with that and a bit more imaginative/creative?

Still say the only person whose opinion truely matters is monsterfat, and judging from cannock meet it will be ridden as chris chance intended! Keep it pinned as they say :D

Definitely two different camps, but there is surely some cross over in both directions.

Agreed. At the end of the day, its MonsterFat's bike to do with what he pleases.

rumpfy":2hr3rvfg said:
cherrybomb":2hr3rvfg said:
Hay Rumpfy, what exactly did you do on the Sunday? I've always wondered.

Sorry, I'm not following.
Are you asking what I do on Sundays, or is this slang for something lost on this poor Yank?

little hint here:
Maybe he should have spelled You (with a capital Y) ;)
..... or I don't get it either :roll:

Glad to hear we can be nice to eachother again though (...and no Jez, we're not going to "bring the lube" :D )

Two hours of cannock mud later on the mini meet,even though i couldn`t see any body:D

Attachments

• yo mud.jpg
    yo mud.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 868
Yeah, the meet was a bit of a mare'. I got there 12.15 and only saw "iwasgoodonce"... We did a lap and got back to the carpark to see Random Dave + 2 others so off we went again. Talk about mud !! You missed me do the off in to the biggest mud bath you've ever seen. Still scraping mud from the corners of my eyes now !! Sorry to miss you pal.

Unbeliveable... All of this passed under my radar.

Nice bike. Can understand both view points, but at least he didn't throw it away and buy a Trek.

Back