LINCOLN RIDE - Postponed

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Well, seeing as the snow prevented a full playtime at the last ride :( , I am seeing if any of you would like to return to sunny Branston and ride the 'other' loop.

This loop is my fave, and whilst its a little shorter than the other at 1hr 45mins on a hard ride, it offers a lot of variety; woods, hills, tracks and singletrack. Theres even a watersplash for those that wish! ;)

I am thinking maybe a ride on Saturday 7th or Sun 8th June?

We could do the same as we planned before, being a ride, lunch, then ride again.

Anyway, I'll through it open to the masses for comment :D

Wu-Tangled":2av9r08f said:
Could be up for this one. Have to see, May is my token non bike month this year. :LOL:

Be good to ride with you again Gus :cool:

Oh, and theres no such thing as a non-bike month! ;)

orange71":1avq31zk said:
I might be doing the Dirty Weekend on May 31st, so date may be tricky... up for it otherwise.

longun":1avq31zk said:
retro car show date pending im up 4 it

Ok guys, good to see you'd like to ride again :D

Just seeing who's up for the 'other' loop, and if we get 3 or 4 or so of you then I'll propose a date or to and see what suits ;)

Jon - I have a sports pass for 18th May. Was planning to do the South Downs or Thetford but if you reckon this is a better ride.......

MadCowKev":m7qz2lzj said:
Was planning to do the South Downs or Thetford but if you reckon this is a better ride.......

:?

All I can do is offer up some pics of this loop and you'll have to make your mind up.

I wouldn't want you to be disappointed, but at the end of the day it'd be somewhere you haven't ridden before ;)

:cool:

Attachments

• DSC00247.JPG
    DSC00247.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,006
  • DSC00248.JPG
    DSC00248.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 2,006
  • DSC00250.JPG
    DSC00250.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 2,006
  • DSC00372.JPG
    DSC00372.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,006
Edit to the date.

Seeing as May is a bit 'hmmm, maybe' for people, how about a shift to early June, and use it as a warm up to MM?

Thoughts people?

Back