Lance Armstrong

Dear Retrobike,

I am due to go on my holidays, but I am a little worried about falling off the edge of the world. What would the flat earth Armstrong society suggest?

al. :LOL:

Now where did I put that bag of blood?

al":2etkurzh said:
Dear Retrobike,

I am due to go on my holidays, but I am a little worried about falling off the edge of the world. What would the flat earth Armstrong society suggest?

al. :LOL:

Now where did I put that bag of blood?

Holidays are fro the week (geddit!) now take your EPO suppository and get back down that there cream bun mine!

Anything you say Sir.

I'm thinking about going to Kazakhstan this year to see my good friend Vino.

al. :D

Looks like Greg LeMond was right, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. He cheated in a bike race - so what ? It's not like he's Jimmy Saville.

OH NO! :shock:

He'll never make President Now.

Nevermind aye.

bye bye Lance....... been a good laugh! :LOL:

al.

The Laugh comes next

If as everyone now claims that everyone was doing it...how and who do they award those wins too?

The uci cannot prove which of those seven if any he did actually win by alledged cheating so what would easily be contestable..they have blanket banned the seven. In doing it this way they have left themselves wide open for appeals

But...I suspect someone from uci has spoken to lance and said look..we are going to blanket ban you despite not having enough proof for each and individual one..if we did that what would be your response...I suspect lance has just said I won't contest it, my time in professional racing is over and was over when I retired..you do what you want

Now I know the anti Lances will be saying yay..got him...you havn't..what you have now done is opened a different can of worms

Because if you can remove titles with no individual proof of that particular race was bent..how can you possibly give those titles to another with no proof they were clean either?

Back