1994 DEKERF more build progress

Hey, i really like it :D Mech of Doom is on its way :) Will keep an eye on this build for sure :)

Jussa :D

:)

thank you fella, I have found the CK crown race. So at last it has a complete ck headset!.

Casper, I'm going to keep it and build it fella so watch this space :)

:)

Still early days yet, once the seatpost is all black it will look better.

I also dont think the white stem will be staying, but since it is the only spare ahead stem I have at the moment!

I have the same Race Face crank. One of the carbon fiber stickers was missing. I found some stickers on US ebay for $1.00 shipped that matched very well. So, if yours ever fall off or look tattered.. cheap replacements are plenty.

pabur10":spruqn86 said:
I suggest a red Manitou Sl in this one! :D :evil:

I have read all of your 5 posts. Clearly this way isn't helping you either. If you have a dispute with someone, there are other ways then negrep someone in every post.

To me this negrepping is annoying. You have 5 posts all giving Nick a bad name while he has a lot of positve feedback. This makes me wonder if I would sell or buy something from or to you in the future. If there is something wrong you will probably negrep me as well.

I think it is better that you contact John (site admin) and ask him what the best way is to deal with this.

If I can stick my oar in, I was under the impression that the Manitou SX's weren't included as Passiflora posted the frame to the Netherlands at no extra cost...

Not cheap... to post abroad from UK..

Back