BOTM October 2012: Red special.

ameybrook":22rudjw6 said:
A lot of liberties being taken with this months' theme.

That Breezer is such a great-looking bike.

There's absolutely nothing retro or vintage about this bike.

8085949784_18f4e17b2b_h.jpg

:?:

Why don't you take it up with the mods?

highlandsflyer":1u64xov8 said:

Because I'm not a puss who cries to a mod when someone doesn't agree with me on the internet.

I'm going to put a ringle seatpost on my 2012 carbon Scott Spark. BOTM!

ameybrook":2qr9ao5w said:
highlandsflyer":2qr9ao5w said:

Because I'm not a puss who cries to a mod when someone doesn't agree with me on the internet.

Don't be a child. Unless there is a part in the rules that says "The bike cannot contain a single component newer than 1998" it seems a valid entry.

I seem to have remember you being involved in previous spats about BOTM. Maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously?

Tazio":2f79iswn said:
I seem to have remember you being involved in previous spats about BOTM. Maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously?

You're right. Cool modern bike. Good luck this month.

ameybrook":3b04z173 said:
highlandsflyer":3b04z173 said:

How would I know?

You seem willingly ignorant about the chronology of one of the UK's favourite makes.

What is wrong with pusses?

:)

So... I just clicked this thread to enter my Red RC200 F8 running on 29er wheels ....... not a good time then?

Im not a fan of that particular pace build, but the frame is 97 the parts are (for the most part pre 98 ) there is nothing that makes it ineligible for entry as far as I can see.

......and this is why I find my participation in the site is reducing to a few choice posts, and buying/selling

trigger happy, opinionated know-it-all's :roll:

G

I seem to remember back when I joined a very non- original colour Kona winning BOTM........

Seppo's.

Right positive comments only here on in!

Back