Raleigh Prima pink ladies racing bike

muralis

Retro Newbie
It is my first post here and English is my 3rd language, but I will try to do the best : )
OK! I am selling one of my bikes- Raleigh Prima pink framed five speed ladies racing bike. I am not expert, but What I really know, she needs new tires, because old ones are cracked and she is missing rear reflector, also some small TLC required. she have some scratches but generally I think it is not so bad for her age. she have plastic mudguards, 700 cc wheels, if you have any questions, please post here or send me PM.
Recently saw on ebay the same bike and it was sold for £ 30 , so I am looking for the same price. cash on collection, because I am not sure if its worth to send that bike anywhere with courier.

Edit: My post index NG17 8EY

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

I bought it for my wife but recently I found more cool- peugeot rivera, so this one is going for sale.

bike

My good lady would have loved that bike....I think it looks good too. Shame I'm too late....if the sale does not go through please give me a shout.

'Tis I who reserved it, will let you know if i don't want it. The kind chap is currently getting a price to courier it to me. If it works out to be not worth it i will let you know!

Appreciate that.

TomEdge":1wry1pkv said:
'Tis I who reserved it, will let you know if i don't want it. The kind chap is currently getting a price to courier it to me. If it works out to be not worth it i will let you know!

Back