Aaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh!!!

Arrrggghh from me too.........lots of fiddly sh*t happend today......only got lunch at 3.30pm.....cancelled a meeting cos i was looking at the 'wrong wednesday' on the calendar etc etc etc........tomorrows another day phew !

legrandefromage do you live in the sticks ?........just wondering if it's worth setting up ' your own ' bike repairs inc mobile servicing......i've never known a ' just bike repairs' to go under......it's when you turn into a shop that it gets riskey. A few tools and healthy labour charges can earn ok when you get known, keeping it small and simple is good.

Day off today, and spent it doing this....
PA150827.jpg

A good day :D

My latest ebay wheels arrived this morning and i find the rear has 2 broken pawl springs
£13 replacement cost so im entitled to my AGGGGGHHHHHH

had fake dd set up in my account,got account emptied,,,got charged by the bank for the troube,,,,,then my old car insurance took 90 quid even though that dd was cancelled,,,spent ages on the phone for that one...then today the tax credit waffen gruppe east enhglanf section sent me a bill from last october saying i owed 600 quid,spent an hour listening to the worst lift music ever....i cancelled the claim a month before the claim ended and have the form in front of me ,,,so im contesting that un...

now on the clock tower with a .50 cal barrett hoping to get as many as i can before im taken down....

greenstiles":8742a1wg said:
makster.......hows the fork ?

Only the 2nd ride, but I like it so far.
I rode some pretty rough chalky decents today, and it handled everything I threw at it.
Really pleased with the whole build so far!

It is indeed Corfe Castle, viewed from the Lulworth side ;)

To re-set the pleasure-pain balance, today I had to be up at 6 to drive to my office for my 6-monthly appraisal....like pulling teeth, I tell thee!!

Back