Bengal brakes.

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Anyone had any experience of bengal brakes? I believe they were OEM on a couple of cannondales last year as well as cheap on ebay.

I've seen'em on Ebay but never seen or heard of anyone running them... I'm quite tempted as well for a budget new build I may be doing for my brother sometime soon though... The only thing that would stop me is BB7's can be had new fr&rr for the same price, and I know what I'd automatically go for.

They came stock on some cannondales it seems (cannondale helix?). Look like a cross between tektro and magura.
Google shoes they come on some khs also.

cyfa2809":phgocgkn said:
They came stock on some cannondales it seems (cannondale helix?). Look like a cross between tektro and magura.
Google shoes they come on some khs also.

Well I quite enjoy buying and trying stuff thats a little off mainstream (I'm pondering a full set of Quad Nano hydraulics for £85.00!), so if no ones used'em only one way to find out! ;)

The quad nano's are supposedly ok but a bit overpriced. Get the bengals and let us know how you get on haha!

Haha... Well unless my brother wants them, I've got plenty of mechanicals... Time to give hydraulics a go :cool:

Be interested to see how you get on with them! ;)

Back