MacRetro Trading Post

chaps, got canti's... thanks again for the offers :D

now have my winter/training bike for sale...

it's a DHCyclesport 7005 double butted frame. same frame as a Dolan Preffisio. it's unbadged in blue with the rack and mud-guard eyes.

alot of brand new parts, Sram brakes, 10spd chain & Apex compact chainset. 105 rear mech. Also new selle italia saddle.

old parts, cinceli bars and stem, tiagr front mech

flickr account is limited this month, so see the follow link for a pic

http://db.tt/0XU1ig8y

macretro price £300... ohh it's a 56cm

Im doing a hope sale to fund buying the 2nd tech X2 for the green/purple custom builds

1.Hope(ex-hoops) pro2 rear/black/32h/6 bolt/135mm/QR
2.Hope[ex-hoops] pro2 front/black/23h/6 bolt/QR+20mm bolt through adaptors inc
3.Hope bulb front/32h/6 bolt/gold
4.Hope tech X2 caliper
5.Hope bulb 1st generation 5 bolt spider

Conditions are as follows
1. Nice condition-QR spacers i think are new
2. Nice condition- no pawls/springs.Stripped it to find 2 springs broken.Easy fix[probably the reason he sold it,silly sausage :D ]
Freehub in good condition
3. Cosmetically in excellent condition but bearings feel gritty so could be replaced
4. Caliper suffered a bit of salt corrosion,nothing bad but makes it look a tad tatty.Doesnt stop it functioning though its just visual :?
5 Good condition and works as it should.

Also selling the 2x '97 Z2 bombers.Neither suitable for disc[one in non IS,other has no mount] Spares/repairs due to short steerers[though one is replaceable] and a seal needed on one side of both forks and rebound cartridge non functional on one fork.
You'll get a complete working fork out of the 2[sell off the spares ;)
Also- 2 CK headsets[1" purple 2 nut / 1 1/8"green nothreadset griplock]
2 nut has a crack in one of the cups but ive been told by a couple of mechanics now that if i send it to CK direct and not the UK distributor that CK will replace it under warranty
Also-pair of XT pedals 73? something

Anyone? :)

Probably be putting it up on my ebay within the next couple of days,been neglecting this and need to get things moving.

a mate might be intrested in the pro2's and i might be intrested in the bombers andy , any prices ????

Anyone got a cheap (£10 cheap) 26.8 layback seatpost they don't require and would swap for beer tokens (or beer which I have stacks of in the garage...)

Seatpost

I have a black 26.8 seatpost, dont think its lay back but will check in the morning.
If its any good to you, its yours.

Jamie

seatpost

Hi Boxxer
system EX,Seatpost is 28.6, black. See the pics
Looks great except for the silver scratches up the back from where I obviously wriggles it down into the seat tube, would touch up fine.
Let me know if you want it.
Jamie

DSC_2234.jpg

DSC_2235.jpg

Stuff for sale

Hi Guys
Need to list some stuff for sale as I need to finish the Pugs and at the moment in my house its 'bikes must pay for bikes'.
Theres money off for macretro ;) as these will probably end up in the general for sale later today, plus less if no posted but dropped off at a meet or somewhere, all except the wheels as I am only asking what I paid.
See what you think, a random assortment type clearout.

29'er Singlespeed wheels, barely used, no more than a mile or two at most just to try them. Sun ringle Equalizer rims, unmarked/can't remember hubs but decent quality, DT double butted spokes with Maxxis Ignitor tyres, all barely used.
Disc rotors and cog not included
£100 plus half of postage costs if postage needed

DSC_2157.jpg

DSC_2158.jpg

DSC_2159.jpg

DSC_2243.jpg

Specialized/Nitto old style quil stem with hole for canti's. taken from pre 90's Stumpy, 110mm long - good condition
£13

DSC_2231.jpg

DSC_2232.jpg

Specialized Prologo Revolution seat
great condition no scuffs or tears
£18
DSC_2227.jpg

DSC_2228.jpg

Tank Bag

I know its a bit off topic but I know theres a few motorbikers in the macretro clan. So thought I'd offer it here first
I have an Australian handmade Quin Leather magnetic Tank Bag.
This was made for me back home by a well respected craftsmen who was just up the road from me. It was made to fit my GTR Kawasaki.
It is in perfect condition, black with red pinstripe and has one large main compartment and a small compartmment on the back. Its thick leather and the underside is reversed so its soft suede on the tank. It has four large magnets on each side in a flap that is double lined and again the underside is reversed. It will never move no matter whats in it.
Looking for £40 posted
See what you think, its a large size as in the pic its sitting on my sofa
Jamie

DSC_2199.jpg

DSC_2200.jpg

Back