legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Its one of 'those' days.

So, a primeval scream of frustration here if you too are having one of 'those' days.

Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggg! twice over, bloody bike build is just one problem after another bloomin, bloomin, bloomin old frames.

Alison

I'm having a great time....... hang on, U2 have just come on 6 music! :(

aaaaaaaaaaaggggh!

al.

bad day? dont even go there..... try getting to site after a 2 hour drive to open the door of the van to find that empty spot where your tool box should be! :facepalm:

three guesses to which idiot left it in the garage Sunday afternoon after working on his bike......

alanf":2z78sy91 said:
bad day? dont even go there..... try getting to site after a 2 hour drive to open the door of the van to find that empty spot where your tool box should be! :facepalm:

three guesses to which idiot left it in the garage Sunday afternoon after working on his bike......

legend!

for a complete change to the norm, i've had a productive day. Its worried me. A lot!

it appears that I'm unemployed again which I expected but its always a git when it happens.

Oh well, at least its something to add to the CV.

Chap, when you go into the dole office (showing my age) ask them what training programmes are avaliable...you will be suprised how many there are and and it gets them off your back if your doing one

sylus":scxhwnbx said:
Chap, when you go into the dole office (showing my age) ask them what training programmes are avaliable...you will be suprised how many there are and and it gets them off your back if your doing one

That is all well and good but dont I have to be properly unemployed?

I am currently self employed, working part time at the weekend and also for my missus - I doubt if I qualify for anything.

My ex was working and I had been unemployed for three months it's more about them giving you the skills to get off the dole rather than just give you a course

Given your continual bad luck on the job front they might just have something along the lines your after

I also gained a basic cscs card to work on building sites and and the like, also a sia licence..kept me in cash till I left the u.k.

Back