1995 Zaskar

thanks! yeah i have a road bike, a modern mtb and the zaskar. prett much ride every day, so go through periods of alternating between those three and their various levels of motivation :D

just got back from and arvo ride then beers w the lads, they were all on cyclocross bikes though, 5 of them. as the zas is cantilever, its the closest / fairest match i have to them.

Lookin good bro! very nice upgrades.
Apart from looking the business Syncros gear is bomb proof and so well designed. Love the wide handlebar clamp with counter-sunk bolts on the cattleheads.
No better match for the hi end GTs if you ask me.
a real testement to the Zaskar reputation, almost 20 years old and still going strong as ever!
Jake
;)

thanks jake. yeah i agree on the syncros. its nice also they way it is engineered slightly differently to what everyone else was doing, with the clamps and brackets etc. the stem clamping wedge is simple genius! plus it looks cool.

it took me a while to hunt down a 27.0 syncros post, and i wanted stem and post to match...so had to be patient! :LOL:

-shem

Beautiful work! We're in the same city Merckx, (Northside even). Although my Zaskar is nowhere as nice as yours.

Back