pace rc100 finally finished.

some more pics. :D

the bike now has spd pedals. rides a lot better now.

Attachments

• NWA-Rivington-03.jpg
    NWA-Rivington-03.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 831
  • NWA-Rivington-04.jpg
    NWA-Rivington-04.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 831
  • P1010242.jpg
    P1010242.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 831
  • P1010233.jpg
    P1010233.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 831
Sorry to hear it's up for sale - cracking bike and wonderful restoration. What I love most is the fact that after all that hard work, you got it out on the trails and got it mucky. Pace were so far ahead of their game with this one. Doing my first retro build and the thought of having something that I won't use at the end of it is heart breaking, so I'll be firing it round Glentress first chance I get ;)

dongward":369ug61z said:
Sorry to hear it's up for sale - cracking bike and wonderful restoration. What I love most is the fact that after all that hard work, you got it out on the trails and got it mucky. Pace were so far ahead of their game with this one. Doing my first retro build and the thought of having something that I won't use at the end of it is heart breaking, so I'll be firing it round Glentress first chance I get ;)

bikes like this just have to be ridden. to me whats the point of having something and not using it.
what are you restoring ?
you'll have to do a rstoration thread.
tbh if i didnt have the klein, i wouldnt even think of selling the pace.
i notice someone has just sold a fully restored rc100.
sad thing is in all the time the owner had it, it was never ridden.
hopefully my finances will turn very soon, and i get to keep the pace.
the pace now has a 1989 turbo saddle.

Here's hoping the tide of coinage changes soon then. This site should be called retrocrack - I seriously have a problem :shock: My build isn't a restoration - I'm embarking upon my first ever retro project so not quite ready to undertake such a labour of love. I will tag the thread to my profile. Early days yet but it's coming together - more a trip down memory lane.

well its been nearly a year since i bought this bike, and due to cracks in the frame it has been split down & sold.
i had a few nice rides on her, but nothing lasts forever.
rip rc100. :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_5166.JPG
    IMG_5166.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 378

Latest posts

Back