Falcon San Remo

tingel.tangel.bub

Retro Newbie
Hello!
I'm new in this Forum. I'm 18, I'm from germany and I love vintage road bicycles. I am living in Newcastle (Upon Tyne) at the moment, and I am the proud owner of a "Falcon San Remo", which I have for about 1 week now.

The bike is built in the 50's and the San Remo was the top model of Falcon.
The condition is very good for its age. And most of the components are original. Unfortunetly the rear derailleur and the crankset are the only components that arent original. Thats why I am searching for a Benelux Super 60 rear derailleur and a Williams C1232 crankset. I am also searching for any other 50's crankset if I cant find this specific one. Do You know, where I could find this components? Does anyone of You have them?

Also I would be happy if You had some informations about my bike. I'd like to show You some pictures of the bike, but I dont know how it works...

Hi

I've got a Falcon San Remo (in original pink) but a 1970's frame sorted for me by Billy Holmes who was their sales rep in our area back then.

a4bzt3.jpg

They used the name for about 25 years and covered a lot of frames, I think that Cippolini who posts on here has a 60's version and might be able to point you in the right direction.

You have to post a few time to be able to have links and photo's.

Cheers

Shaun
PS I'm in Newcastle working tomorrow for my sins LOL

Back