Sidlaws ride Sunday October 14th - Wet but good.

zigzag":1mq68102 said:
Race route? Oh no, more Strava embarassement :oops:

Don't worry, there's not been a race up there for years. Full race route won't be possible, the bothy section will be no fun after all the rain we've had. Will stick more to the quarry sections that drain well.

See you in the morning

Evening guys
Van packed and I will be on the road around 3.30am.
I hope the weathers better down there than what it is up here, its been raining for days and gale force winds :(
I couldn't be arsed driving down tonight and sleeping in the van so will go to bed in a minute and just cruise down in the morning.
See you soon.

Jamie

Good luck on the journey Jamie, it was bad weather again this evening but has calmed down now. If you want to meet for breakfast give me a call on the mobile as I'll be out earlyish as I need to pick my bike up from work.

Bit of rain overnight, but fair now. Sky's looking ok with a few scattered showers forecast for the area. View out to see looking sunny!
Should be a good day, see you all at the rendezvous-vous point.

Good ride/walk today, sorry I wasn't feeling up to the whole ride, hopefully be fine for the roadie ride in 2 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who braved the conditions and turned up to the ride.
Good ride, will do a return match next summer. Hopefully it'll have dried out by then.

Cracking day :), just the type of proper old School ride that renews enthusiasm, well worth the trip through from Paisley :)

Will be back next year, will try not to fight any more trees though :LOL:

Back