Checking Out. What Would You Prefer?

I nearly did a few years back, a year after my bike accident.

I had no idea how unfit I was, and swam straight out into a rough sea, barely made it back in.

Spent so much life on the water, and up in the snow.

Seems obvious I will end that way, but I am getting to the point where I might just go under a bus!

I'm a pretty confident swimmer, but when i get into deep water sometimes i really become aware of how small and insignificant and...edible i am.

tends to focus the mind regardless how irrational it is. mind you i grew up in waters where the big white bitey things swim a lot and we ate them several times a month.

In 1995 I did actually deal with a chap who pegged it whilst being ridden by a hooker on the back seat of his car in a quiet car park on cannock chase........happy, happy days!...... :D

don't care what does it.. so long as its quick & painless and i don't see it coming. alternatively in a ridiculous manner that gives the kid an anecdote to tell & pass on for generations making me THAT family legend!

I have a pack of refreshers that went out of date in oct 1995, when my time is close they are being eaten, if they dont do it then fk knows. I drowned once and didnt like it much so thats out. Maybe out my mind on drugs wondering around a 3rd world country like Croyden until i get road killed by some random on a thomas moped or similar.

I would be happy to go with a couple of breeze blocks strapped to my ankles out at sea last seen falling from boat. Don't know if the fish will find me tasty.

Kirbdug

Back