leg and arm warmers

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
the cycling variety, does anyone else use them and are they any good at keeping you warm? do they just roll up and down with ease and comfort when your warmer etc??

gonna try them (cheap uns) this winter so any info greatly appreciated :D

ta muchly :D

I wear knee warmers on cold days on my commute and they work well so arm and leg warmers should keep you nice and warm. Don't know how eays they would be to roll up or down though.

I often use arm warmers when I'm out on the road bike, especially useful at this time of year.
They are very good for regulating temperature and you can easily roll them down around your wrists for climbing them pull them up on the descents.

I find they slide down my arms to easily for mountain biking though due to all the bumps and stuff.

I also use leg warmers when it's really cold. Usually in combination with 3/4 bibs for good overlap on my knees.

Armwarmers are essential. Best ones I've tried are Assos. They ARE warmer than the other ones I have.....

Legwarmers are a bit of a waste of time IMHO. Of course if you have thermo knickers I can see where there might be a point to them but I'd argue that they go too high up the thigh.

Kneewarmers though - are perfect. You can use them under bibtights when it's really cold (trick I learned when I was a Copenhagen bike courier in a very cold winter) and for early spring and autumn they are spot on....

landyman30":2pjjpxvx said:
^^^^^how long are your bloody socks!!!!!^^^^^^

:oops: got that completely wrong, they were wrist warmers since I have long arms so I end up with a gap betwen sleeves and gloves.

Back