Orange P7 from hibernation!

Very nice is that :cool:

+1 for getting Tim to sort your forks, they'll come back like new. Wouldn't worry too much about the tyres is they're in good nick.

Thanks for all your comments and help regarding the forks
I took the phone numbers for Tim to ring today but been in work so will contact him Monday as found the link came up with nothing so no other contact details
Will he mind me ringing him out of the blue? As long as I told him where I got his number from?

I've found a photo of my old Clockwork I had before my P7, this is an early one as I trashed it and ended up respraying whole bike as you do as a teenager! :roll:

I think thats why my P7 is in good condition as was too nice to wreck and was expensive for a 20 year old

Attachments

• Clockwork 1.jpg
    Clockwork 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 416
Nice Clockwork :) and your P7 is looking great :) I have a soft spot for Oranges, great bikes and with a good set of PACE forks cant ask for better :)
I've used Tim and he is Awesome working his magic on the forks. Look forward to updates on this one :)

Jussa :D

Hi, I spoke to Tim at Fork English after you were all kind enough to point me in right direction, thanks for the info, but at the time couldn't afford to get them serviced.
Anyway I spoke to 'Pace' in the new year who could actually service them and replace Elastomers and seals cheaper than Tim?!
So I decided to take the car for a run out and dropped off my bike to have the forks refurbed today, they did a great job and were made up to see my P7 and also were very helpful in how to look after them for future to keep them going.
As you can see in the photo and I can see/feel the difference in new elastomers, as Rick Draper pointed out they had bottomed out! :LOL:
Now I need to get out on it ready for some meets this year

Attachments

• IMGP0001frk.JPG
    IMGP0001frk.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 199

Latest posts

Back